Friday, July 16, 2010

Dear World and its inhabitants,

Today I come forward with several questions (stop)

I ask, first, how do I survive? And not only just survive, but how do I thrive in this life?

Second, how do I stay balanced when everything is so toppy swervy?

And lastly, how do I help and love you? I want to, everyday, every second, but, I need to be able to act on those desires, but often I get stuck, how do I move forward and show that I care for you? Even if you don't care that I do?

Sincerely
~Delian Jayce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The answer is always the same - to these questions. Just look up on the hill when you go over the Gibson Bridge.

Didn't you tell me all about the answer earlier today? The answer that you gave me for my question is the answer to yours!

It really is so simple, why do we make it so difficult and complex?