Life's been busy... hahaha... I always say that for an excuse for not updating. lol. The truth of the matter is I've been lazy.
School's been going.
I've been doing a lot of writing...
I'm reading Lloyd Alexander books...
Devotions have been going great!!!
Friendships have been growing...
God is good!
And I've been tagged. lol. here goes!
Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like the most:
1. Spending time with God whenever I can
2. Looking and thinking about stars
3. Laughing hard (it's good for my abs)
4. Watching sunsets
5. Writing poetry and stories
6. Getting mail in the mail box (like the good old days, haha)
7. Spending time with my family
8. Playing my guitar
9. Singing (though nobody else likes it)
10. Drawing (and I am not filled with false modesty when I say that I am not very good, I just like doing it)
E-team comes on thursday!!!! Please be praying for a passion for spreading the Gospel! That I would glorify God with everything that happens (trusting God with all that happens). And please be praying for good weather! Doing a car wash in 60 degree weather would be 'cool' but it might be more helpful for somewhere in the 80's. haha.
Have a great day!
ps. Kutless is now one of my favorite bands.
The Gate Called Beautiful - For someone who is absolutely obsessed with Clorox, and the destruction of all potentially disease-causing dirt, I have a strong distaste for lifestyle ste...
3 weeks ago