Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Alrighty, here are some pictures i promised ;-)!!!
Some of them aren't the best quality because I scanned them (they were taken from a disposable camera). Anyhow, each have their own story... not really, but here ya go!
Me and my sistas!! Or at least some of them. Anna, Rachael, and me. This was after one of our missions and we were all cleaned up. I had my new favorite t-shirt on!! 'FREED'(not to be confused with 'Fred')










The infamous Anna with Adam's (the other guy's) Boston Hat! Go Anna!










This is the backseat of the van on the way to YC06! We all have our pink hair (mine still remains)










DEFEND... and what's this... ORANGE hair?? lol.










This was only the beginning results. Pretty much everyone (give or take a few) on my team did their hair orange.










Scarface and bro










And my ultimate Favorite!!! That's my brother... looking masculine!! ;-).










Hope yall have enjoyed!

Living life focused on the cross and nothing but the cross!

dell

10 comments:

joel sczebel said...

looks........crazy.

Anonymous said...

pretty much was... haha.

Joy said...

Jarred has really big muscles. NOT!!

Anonymous said...

that is not nice!

joel sczebel said...

no. it isn't.

Joy said...

looking very masculine Jarred. Good job

Anonymous said...

good pics dell.

Anonymous said...

hehe... thnx.

mattea kiriel said...

Whoa, for a second there I actually thought that that was indeed Jarred...then I see this other head behind him and I'm like wait a second....and then it all came crashing down on me...

lol

Anna.Victoria said...

Yeah, that's corey blake helping him...hehehe. I really like that picture of me wearing Adam's hat!!!