Saturday, November 26, 2005

The air I breath is so beautiful, but only when I think about it in light of if I wasn't breathing it, air becomes that much more beautiful!
Snow is so cooollddd, but I don't think to much about it unless I'm out in it with not enough warm clothes on!
Michael is so funny, but I never notice really unless he's making me laugh (which he does quite often ;-)!!
My family is so loving, but so often I take it for granted, not knowing what it would be like not to have them.
The sun is always there, I just forget at night because I can't see it. Sometimes believing is better than seeing.
My friends are there, just sometimes not by me, I just have to remember that they are where they're supposed to be and so am I.
There's always a reason for where I am, what I am, who I am, and who I'm placed with, sometimes I forget that and its easy to think that it was all a mistake.
But one thing to remember at all times is...
GOD IS ALWAYS THERE NO MATTER WHERE I AM or WHERE YOU ARE!!
Thank you God for this reminder!!

2 comments:

Tai Sophia said...

Profound.

Delian said...

aww... thnx ;)