Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Today I wrote a letter to my old self...apart of myself I feel like I've lost. I wrote to that 'me' and asked how to get her back. That part of me which was consistent, naturally happy and positive, stable and steadfast...that me who seemed to be growing instead of...stuck.
Cause I feel so stuck!
Then I get a kick in the throat when I think about all the advice I give to other people who are struggling with this as well...and how I am such a sore loser...I don't take my own advice! I don't go to the source of positivity for a positive spirit! I don't go to the Prince of Joy for happiness! I don't go to the One who knows who I can be and wants to help me be that person! I feel like laughing and crying! Why don't I? Do I doubt? Do I not know that He is COMPLETELY CAPABLE of breathing me into the best person He knows I can be...THROUGH HIM! O God...please breathe me into that being...

3 comments:

Tae said...

I <3 your new blog look :)

And...I have no answers to any of your questions. :-p Tis between you and God, I suppose.

Andrew said...

We do change... I've been kind of thinking about that lately. I don't really know any answers to it, accept that it isn't necessarily always a bad thing.

Anonymous said...

amazingly your thoughts and love for God is wonderful...Keep Goin....i m reading all yur blogs...I feel like seeing myself in you...

aurora.heide@gmail.com
www.mindtrip-aurora.blogspot.com